Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Contoh Personal Letter Dan Strukturnya


Contoh Personal Letter Dan Strukturnya

contoh personal letter beserta struktur nyamohon dibantu ya;((

1. contoh personal letter beserta struktur nyamohon dibantu ya;((


Bandung, 5 November 2017


To my beloved friend, Aurora.

In Paris


          Hello Aurora, How are you today? Hopefully you are fine. It's been a while since you left me here alone, huhuhu so sad. My family and I here are missing you a lot.

          How is Paris? I guess it's very beautiful. Winter is coming soon right? Ah, I really want to know how the winter is. But, most Importantly, please wear warm outfits and don't get sick.
          And how about your college life? Is it run smoothly as you expected. I guess you will be the best in the class because you are the smartest one haha. Oh, By the way I will be starting my study in January. I'm very excited about it, because it is the first college class. I take English Education as my majority.
          Okay, I think that's all for now. I want to hear everything about your new life in Paris. Please don't forget to reply my letter! See you and good luck~


With Love,

Miya




dan ini pengertian struktur

Date: It is the month, day and year that the letter is written on.
2. Greeting: Some times we call it “salutation”. It is the introductory phrase. It can be a phrase like:

Dear Tono, Dear My friend, Dear My Brother, etcBody: All kinds of letter formal or informal have the letter body. This is the complete text of the letter or the subject matter content.

3. Closing: It is the farewell phrase. That is a word that precedes the signature and is followed by a comma. The phrases can be like; Yours truly, Sincerely, Respectfully yours, Regards, etc.
4. Signature: This the place where you writ your name and signature.







2. buat lah contoh surat yang mengunnakan struktur of personal letter ? surat sahabat!​


Jawaban:

personal letter adalah sebuah susunan surat dengan adanya tanggal,bulan,tahun,untuk siapa,dan dimana

Penjelasan:

nih kak cuman ubah saja jadi bahasa inggris


3. contoh surat personal letter beserta strukturnya tolong dong bantu besok dikumpullll​


Jawaban:

ya gak tau kok tanya sama saya


4. contoh personal letter tentang invitation​


Jawaban:

join me,joined,please join,join


5. contoh personal letter​


Jawaban:

Bandung, 5 November 2017

To my beloved friend, Aurora.

In Paris

Hello Aurora, How are you today? Hopefully you are fine. It's been a while since you left me here alone, huhuhu so sad. My family and I here are missing you a lot.

How is Paris? I guess it's very beautiful. Winter is coming soon right? Ah, I really want to know how the winter is. But, most Importantly, please wear warm outfits and don't get sick.

And how about your college life? Is it run smoothly as you expected. I guess you will be the best in the class because you are the smartest one haha. Oh, By the way I will be starting my study in January. I'm very excited about it, because it is the first college class. I take English Education as my majority.

Okay, I think that's all for now. I want to hear everything about your new life in Paris. Please don't forget to reply my letter! See you and good luck~

With Love,

Miya

Terjemahan :

Bandung, 5 November 2017

Kepada teman tercinta ku, Aurora.

Di Paris

Halo Aurora, bagaimana kabarmu hari ini? Mudah-mudahan kamu baik-baik saja. Sudah lama kamu meninggalkanku di sini sendirian, huhuhu sangat sedih. Keluarga saya dan saya di sini sangat merindukanmu.

Bagaimana Paris? Aku rasa itu sangat indah. Musim dingin pasti akan segera datang? Ah, aku benar-benar ingin tahu bagaimana rasanya musim dingin itu. Tapi yang paling penting, tolong pakai baju hangat dan jangan sakit.

Dan bagaimana dengan kehidupan kampusmu? Apakah berjalan lancar seperti yang kamu harapkan?. Saya rasa kamu akan menjadi yang terbaik di kelas karena kamu yang paling pintar haha. Oh, Omong-omong aku akan memulai kuliahku di bulan Januari. Aku sangat gembira dengan hal itu, karena ini adalah kelas kuliah yang pertama. Aku mengambil Pendidikan Bahasa Inggris sebagai jurusanku.

Oke, aku pikir cukup sekian untuk saat ini. Aku ingin mendengar segala sesuatu tentang kehidupan barumu di Paris. Tolong jangan lupa untuk membalas suratku! Sampai jumpa dan semangat ~

Dengan cinta,

Miya


6. Beritakan contoh personal letter


Jawaban:

salah satu contoh surat pribadi bahasa inggris yang seringkali dibuat adalah surat pribadi bahasa inggris untuk teman yang tinggal di luar kota.

Jakarta, 28 March 2021

Dear Anne,

How are you? I hope that you are okay. I miss you so much. And I promise that I will visit you during the school vacation. Let’s make a plan for holiday together. How about your school? I hope that everything is okay and we can graduate together. See you soon Anne.

Sincerely,

Jeanne

Terjemahan:

Jakarta, 28 Maret 2021

Anne Sayang,

Bagaimanaka kabarmu? Aku berharap kamu baik – baik saja. Aku sangat rindu kepadamu. Dan Aku berjanji akan mengunjungi saat liburan sekolah. Ayo kita buat rencana berlibur bersama. Bagaimana dengan sekolahmu? Aku berharap semua baik – baik saja dan kita bisa lulus bersama. Sampai jumpa secepatnya Anne.

Salam,

Jeanne

Penjelasan:

semoga membantu


7. Contoh personal letter


Jawaban:

Jakarta, 5 November 2019

To my beloved friend, Jhon.

In London

Hello Jhon, How are you today? Hopefully you are fine. It's been a while since you left me here alone, huhuhu so sad. My family and I here are missing you a lot.

How is London? I guess it's very beautiful. Winter is coming soon right? Ah, I really want to know how the winter is. But, most Importantly, please wear warm outfits and don't get sick.

And how about your college life? Is it run smoothly as you expected. I guess you will be the best in the class because you are the smartest one haha. Oh, By the way I will be starting my study in January. I'm very excited about it, because it is the first college class. I take English Education as my majority.

Okay, I think that's all for now. I want to hear everything about your new life in London. Please don't forget to reply my letter! See you and good luck~

With Love,

Sarah


8. Buatlah contoh personal letter...


dear mom,

it's very lonely in jakarta, i usualy get bored in the morning, every afternoon i go to the campus and study well, icant wait to go back home.

-Your son

9. buat in contoh personal letter


Dear Dimas,
I hope we can meet this afternoon in Starbucks.

Thankyou, your gf. ".Dear Lola,

I'm sorry to hear about diseases that your suffer.
I know this is a very difficult condition of you, but I believe God would give you the strength to get through this.
Come one, the world is waiting for your smile. Keep praying to God.

with love,

Lady

10. contoh personal letter


Jakarta, 21 February

Dear Bian,

Thank you very much for your last letter. It was great to hear from you after so many months. You seem to be having a nice time in Korea.

Thanks also for the photographs. I absolutely loved that snap of yours standing in front of the Namsan Tower. Korea looks stunning. Someday, I would definitely like to go there.

There's not much happening here. I am busy with my part time job and college.

By the way, are you coming home anytime soon? If you are, let me know the dates and we can arrange to meet up.

Hope to see you soon

Ana


11. contoh personal letter


Dear Sisca

       Thank you for being my pen pal! I guess I'll start off by introducing myself better. My name is Angel, I'm born and raised in Calgary. it's located in Alberta, Canada. I'm 18 years old. I'm a capricorn. I'm studying travel and tourism at a college. I like anime, some that I'm currently watching are Nisekoi, Magi: The Kingdom of Magic. and Super Sonico The Animation. I enjoy manga as well. I like listening to K-Pop Current favorite: Hot Summer f(x) and Electric Shock. Tell me about yourself.

    I heard you like cute things, okay not heard, you told me yourself.... Anyways, I love them too! All that "Kawaii" Japanese stuff. You also love pink huh. That's cute, I like pink too. But my favorite color is green. Well, I will stop here for now. I'm interested in hearing about Indonesia, tell me about it! I look forward to hear back from you Sisca!


12. contoh personal letter tentang liburan​


Jawaban:

dear John

our summer is great last night

i wonder of we could play again like that

in the summer

also beach is fun and your mom cooking is delicious

from my deepest of my heart

i wanna say thank you

from Andrian.


13. 1 contoh dari personal letter


ini contoh utk a friendly letter. semoga bermanfaat :)))

14. contoh surat personal letter​


Jawaban:

Thank you very much for your last letter. It was great to hear from you after so many months. You seem to be having a nice time in Korea.

Thanks also for the photographs. I absolutely loved that snap of yours standing in front of the Namsan Tower. Korea looks stunning. Someday, I would definitely like to go there.

There's not much happening here. I am busy with my part time job and college.

By the way, are you coming home anytime soon? If you are, let me know the dates and we can arrange to meet up.

Hope to see you soon

Alika

Penjelasan:

Bhs.indonesianya...

Teruntuk Dimas,

Terima kasih banyak atas surat terakhirmu senang sekali mendengar kabar darimu setelah berbulan-bulan. Sepertinya kamu sangat senang di Korea.

Terima kasih juga untuk foto-fotonya. Aku benar-benar menyukai jepretanmu yang berdiri di depan Menara Namsan. Korea terlihat menakjubkan! Suatu hari nanti, aku pasti akan pergi kesana.

Tidak banyak yang terjadi di sini. Aku sibuk dengan pekerjaan paruh waktu dan kuliah.

Omong-omong, apakah kamu pulang ke rumah dalam waktu dekat? Jika ya, beritahu aku tanggalnya dan kita bisa mengatur untuk bertemu.

Aku berharap untuk segera bertemu denganmu,

Alika

Jawaban:

dear, my friend.

how are you? i hope you are doing well in Sydney. how is the weather? i heard on the news that the weather ia quite bad. hot and dry i suppose? i hope you would use sunscreen and sunblock everytime you go out, okay?

my condition in Jakarta is not good either. the weather is wet and rainy and gloomy. sometimes heavy rain would strike and flood may occur.

but i am doing well in my study here. sometimes i wonder what would i do without you, but right now i have many friend that take care of me like you did. i don't feel scared anymore.

i hope you Will share me stroy about your life there too. about your friend or your study. i am so excited to hear that.

please answer my letter soon, bye!

from, your friend


15. contoh personal letter


Boleh seperti ini
menurut ku

Video Terkait


Posting Komentar untuk "Contoh Personal Letter Dan Strukturnya"